woensdag 30 september 2009

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Stay 7"

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy doesn't rest. I'm guessing like Samson the power is in his beard. On this new 7" called "Stay" Will Oldham is documenting two covers of songs by Susanna K. Wallumrød, "Stay" and "People Living". Bonnie 'Prince' Billy already contributed vocals to Susanna's sophomore album "Flower Of Evil", which strangely enough only had cover songs on it. But Oldham is covering 2 original songs by her, so this ought to be good otherwise he wouldn't bother I guess.

Pre-order the "Stay" 7" from Drag City and while you're at it, you might as well also order the new Espers LP, called "III". I'm not too fond of Espers myself, but it might save you some shipping costs, and don't forget to get Om's "God Is Good" over there if you haven't ordered yours yet. No, I don't take money from Drag City, they're just having a good year.

Geen opmerkingen: