maandag 5 oktober 2009

Boris - Boris At Last / Feedbacker LP

Belgium's one and only almighty Conspiracy Records are now taking pre-orders for the re-issue of the amazing "Boris At Last - Feedbacker" LP by, well, Boris ofcourse. This re-issue comes on 200 copies on limited red vinyl, the rest will all be pressed on black vinyl.

By far my favourite Boris record, I'm lucky enough to own a copy of the original pressing, but that won't stop me ordering this again. Be fast and pre-order directly from Conspiracy Records

4 opmerkingen:

timziegler zei

I must be missing something. It's still in "wishlist" territory.

GM zei

By wishlisting it, you're in fact pre-ordering it. You do need an account from Conspiracy for that.

timziegler zei

Weird. I wishlisted it awhile ago, but all I needed was an e-mail address.

GM zei

No more wishlist, pre-order NOW NOW NOW