vrijdag 13 november 2009

Nasum / Napalm Death - Live in Japan Split 12"







I normally don't care about live recordings, however, this will probably be the last Nasum release ever, and it's pretty impossible to find, so I figured it'd be nice of me to spread the word. This split picture disc LP between Nasum and Napalm Death is limited to 500 copies, is ugly as hell, and is really a collectors item for the die-hard Nasum fans. Both bands are featured here with live recordings from their show at Club Quattro in Osaka, Japan, meaning that the Nasum songs on here are identical to the ones on the "Doombringer" live album that Relapse did a while back.

This "Live In Japan (Grind Kaijyu Attack!)" PDLP isn't available from Feto, and is also no longer available from Nasum directly, the last place I could find it as an unknown distro to me called Power It Up, operating out of Germany. Get it while supplies last.

Geen opmerkingen: