vrijdag 6 november 2009

Acid Mothers Temple and The Melting Paraiso U.F.O.- The Early Acid Mothers Temple Recordings 1995-1997 2xLP

Stream of consciousness. Important Records -> Weird -> Psychedelic -> Acid Mothers Temple. Get it? Well, that's what my mind just did, and I'm happy it did so, because I stumbled upon a collection of early Acid Mothers Temple recordings that I don't own yet, and more surprisingly even though released in 2007 and limited to only 408 copies, it's still available. Well, I'm not stalling any longer!

"The Early Acid Mothers Temple Recordings 1995-1997" 2xLP on 150g vinyl comes in a gatefold sleeve, and compiles their earliest recordings previously available on extremely limited cassette issues on the Acid Mothers Temple label. Order it from LOOOP

Geen opmerkingen: