donderdag 5 november 2009

Guiltmaker - Dilemmas LP

Relevation just got these in, but apparently already released sometime this summer is the debut LP by Guiltmaker entitled "Dilemmas". I haven't been able to hit up their Myspace yet so I can't tell you if it's the true what they say, but according to RevHQ this sounds like "post-hardcore and ambient in the vein of Engine Down, Sparta and Quicksand, some even say in the vein of "The Moon Is Down"-era Further Seems Forever." Sounds good right? Well, will it help you even more if I tell you Guiltmaker also features members of Hex favourites Reversal Of Man, Early Grace and Combat Wounded Veteran? I thought so.

The 1st pressing of this "Dilemmas" LP is limited to 556 copies, of which 130 on Clear Red vinyl, 80 on White and 346 copies on Black vinyl. No idea which version RevHQ has for sale, but maybe you can also try your luck with the label direclty over at Kiss Of Death Records. Anyone who has heard this album, please let me know if it's as good as I hope it is.

Geen opmerkingen: